Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Friday, April 01, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011
There's an ULTIMATE Blog Party going on over at 5 Minutes for Mom and I am joining in the fun this year! Bloghops are a blast and a great way to meet new people. I was part of 2010 Ultimate Blog Party and I also love to join in the Blizzard Bloghop and have been in that for 2011 and 2010.

So now how about a little introduction about me? I have this lovely About Me Page to check out but aren’t pictures so much more fun?

SeedlingUpdate 4-1I love gardening and right now it’s at the forefront of my mind because of my fantastic tomato seedlings PLANTS I see everyday! They are about 6 inches tall now. I can get neglectful of the garden around harvest time but my kiddos pick up the slack. The only problem I have with that is only 1/2 of the produce actually makes it into the house. Hehe…

HomeschoolBooksMy kiddos are in school at home. It makes for crazy days and often my home is neglected but we all enjoy homeschooling! I am so thankful to have this opportunity to witness my children growing up. Of course you should go “meet” the kids yourself and check out some of their antics. They keep me on my toes! Oh and these books here that’s not all of them. I really need more room!

CraftsUndoneI rarely finish a craft I have started. It’s a frustrating habit… and I blame my mother! Hehe… Ok, that’s a bit of a reach. I am just always half-baked on my projects. Someday. Right? Just let me hold on to my dream that someday I’ll get crafts done…

Insertpix2I am a coupon fanatic! There are those out there who are better at coupons than I am and keep up on all the latest deals… I try… but I don’t need it all. I pass on a lot of my freebies to those who might though. I also enjoy teaching coupon classes every now and again. Keeps my brain working. Hehe!

TechnologyTechnology is my Achilles heel! I cannot get enough of software, computers, coding, etc in one day. I am hugely distracted by it all and I blame my Hubbie! Hehe… okay, that’s getting old. He is my enabler though because he spoils me with all my techno toys. He has to be stopped! Well… maybe not… I really love all these great toys. Hmmm… I am stuck! I think being able to work through web design code, an issue with my phone or computer problems helps keep me sane sometimes though. Weird? Ah well!

And that’s me in a nutshell! I might have to use this for my About Me page now. Kinda cool… Hehe… I can tell you a few more things like I love researching things and Swagbucks is my way to research while making money. I am an avid reader and will devour a book in a day! I also stay up way too late but don’t like coffee (GASP!) at all so am usually in zombie mode. Hehehe…

You are welcome to follow me here or on Twitter, but definitely be sure to head back to the Ultimate Blog Party and check out more fun people too!



13 comments:

Linda said...

Oooh....I also tend to start crafts and never finish them! lol

Nice to meet ya : )

Unknown said...

It is great to find all these homeschoolers on the UBP11 circuit!

I'm Conni, homeschooling mom of three and army wife in Alaska.

It is great to "meet" you!

Conni
MrsMamaHen.com

Merry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You and I are very alike....you should see my craft area. Half done crafts as far as the eye can see! Also, I love my tech gadgets. I actually have an iPhone & a blackberry. IPhone for personal & BB for work Crazy, huh?

Joy said...

I love to craft and have several unfinished projects as well! LOL I also enjoy my techie gadgets too! We definitely seem to have a lot in common! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Those tomatoes are looking great! Still waiting for mine to pop up. Any day now I hope!

Kanesha @it's a full nest said...

Happy to find you via UBP11!
Yeah - don't think all my brain cells returned - because once I called hubby by my OWN name. Yup!
Anyhoo...would love it if you came to party with me too!

-Kanesha
http://www.itsafullnest.com/?p=3033

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How did your party go? Any leftover cupcakes? That's my craving today. :)

Sandra (Sam) said...

Hi! Popped over from the party and now following! (btw, I have a lot of half-baked craft stuff too!)

WishfulMe said...

Thanks everyone for stopping in and having fun at this Ultimate Blog Party with me!

@Amy
Yes, there are some cupcakes left, but the kids are clearing them out fast! Hehe...

Take care everyone!
Dee

Melinda said...

How fun! Another gardener! My plants are currently taking over my basement while I anxiously wait for winter to finally give up.

Christina said...

Hi Dee! I'm so glad you gave me your UBP11 link on Twitter. You have a great blog here. I'm your newest follower here, Twitter & FB. I especially love the title, Start Dreaming. Dreaming rocks & I love to do it!
I'm questioning our potential friendship for the sheer fact that you DON'T like coffee and yes I did gasp when I read that. I LOVE coffee and thank God (literally) for it everyday. I also love to garden & suck at finishing craft projects. Enjoy the party, hope you get to stop by my neck of the bloggy woods.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Hello from Twitter :) I have a feeling we may try to plant some items again this year. We have had issues with rabbits getting into anything that we plant. I am getting better with craft projects these days. Almost done working on a knitted afghan that will be completed. Very jealous of your techy toys. I am trying to convince TechyDad that I need a smart phone since I do not have one yet. One day at a time I suppose.

Caitlin {Pacifier In My Pocket} said...

Loved the coupon tips from your other post. And your tomato plants look great. I've never been able to get anything to grow, inside or out!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha