Make Money Online in 5 Steps!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I am interested in making some extra money these days, aren’t you? Every little bit helps and something I love is seeing my Gift Cards and other rewards stack up. Can you believe it can happen? I’m here to tell you that it can! And ANYONE can do this!

Search & WinHave you heard of Swagbucks.com? LOVE them. I am a Swag Bucks-aholic. Swag Bucks is an online program that rewards you with “bucks” that you can use to exchange for gift cards or other rewards of your choosing! I use this program to rack up Amazon gift cards. It’s so nice to use those when getting special treats for myself and family or to buy gifts.

Here’s how YOU can get started:

Step 1:
Visit Swagbucks.com and signup for a FREE account. You can use me as a referral if you like, but it’s not required. I am Wishfulme (just like on twitter).

Step 2:
Be sure to download the Swag Bucks toolbar for the browser that you use the most. This little toolbar will let you accumulate bucks when you search, send you email announcements with bucks (Swag Codes) in there and show you what you have earned. 
SwagbucksSeries1 

Step 3:
Check out the Special Offers page with Swag Bucks to gather MORE bucks in your account. Basically you will be signing up for something (newsletters, toolbars, mail, etc) either for free or at a cost to you and with the completed offer you receive Swag Bucks! Yippeee!

SwagbucksSeries2
There’s 4 “Walls” to choose from. Pick a Wall, select a category (FREE, popular, easiest, etc) and than find an offer that you would be interested in and complete it. Earn Swag Bucks!

Step 4:
Complete the Daily Poll and earn a Swag Buck for just answering the question. Love how easy that is!

Step 5:
Invite friends and family to join you in earning Swag Bucks too! With referrals you will earn MORE Swag Bucks. It’s like sharing the love.

I know there are MORE ways to earn Swag Bucks than the ones listed here, but these are the ones that I felt like focusing on in this post. I was NOT asked by Swagbucks.com to promote them, I just love ‘em that much that I decided to make this post. Plus, I’m asking you to share the love, join with me in earning some extra cash online. It’s safe, fun and easy!

Feel free to see what others might be in love with this week on The Diaper Diaries and "The Things I Love" carnival.



2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love me some Swagbucks! :D

Melissa said...

I love Swagbucks! Great blog, found you on the #savvyblogging twitter stream :)

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha