My name is Dee and my blog is called Start Dreaming! This blog was originally started 5 years ago to keep up with the building of our new home. Now that's long done but my blog continues. So a little about me:
I am an anonymous blogger, so if you know me: Do not tag me with a photo of me and/or especially my family or announce our names! PLEASE! I hope you will all understand. Thanks so much!
I have been married for over 13 years now and still totally in love with my husband. Okay, well let me rephrase that: have fallen in love with my husband again and again and again... and... you get it? Our first few years were ROUGH! I wouldn't revisit them, but I wouldn't get rid of them either. I am blessed and thrilled that God brought me and my Hubby together. I will have to write more on that later. :)
I am a Momma of many
Things that I like to
- SEWING! This is my latest hobby!
- Cooking! - My Hubby and I both like to cook and I am now teaching our older two to learn cooking/baking as well. Our most resent recipe that is super easy for kids to learn is our Oatmeal. YUM!
- Photography - I have always loved photography and find it a fun outlet. I have a difficult time finding TIME to take pictures though and I want to remedy that. My little Nikon D40 needs to be WORKED. :)
- Gardening! - I love to garden. I am not always great at it, but I love to try gardening and everything that comes with it.
- Homeschooling - Every now and again I will mention homeschooling just because it's such a HUGE part of our lives. I don't feel anywhere near an expert to offer advice in this area though. Usually I tend more towards feeling like a failure actually. SIGH... We are getting there though!
- Reading - Having the Kindle App on my phone, computer and other electronics has made it SO EASY to pick up a book to read. I love picking up new FREE books all the time too.
(The links to Amazon are through my affiliate program.)
I also enjoy coupon shopping like a crazy woman, web designing, organizing things and so much more... And well... since I have to go get dinner going now I will have to end this post. HEHEEH
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This page has been linked to:
"2010 Blizzard Bloghop" hosted by Household 6 Diva
Notice: There is an affiliate link on this page. My blog dream is to someday move to a self-hosted site and my little affiliate links (and you!) will help me get there. Someday... Thanks!!!