Great Wide Open

Friday, June 25, 2010

Traveling Wyoming was very… umm… interesting! Hehe… No really, I liked it a lot because I was moving across a place I’d never been before. It was a lot of wide open spaces with lots of cows. Some areas are flat but most of the ride was hills upon mountains! Lots of grazing pastures. My Hubbie dubbed Wyoming as Road-a-coaster area. If you ride in the back of the RV, you feel more like a tossed rag doll.

WyomingCombineThere was lots of sage brush, coal and oil rigs. At least, more than I expected to see.

Wyoming4 We found out that these are snow fences? There were tons of them out in the middle of fields. Odd way for snow fences, but I guess whatever works. Most of the roads out there were dirt too. It’s like the highway is the only thing paved and the exits too. Once you get off though, they are mostly dirt.

One thing I did love though was my first view of the beautiful mountains! And this was only a taste of what was to come at Yellowstone. Wow!

WyomingMountains1
Be sure to check out more of this great RV Trip that I blogged about too.


PS-Yes, everything has worked out just fine with our Lost Credit Card mishap. We have it back and it’s working fine without any crazy charges.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha