Meal Plan Monday - Repeat?

Monday, March 29, 2010


Whoops! We REALLY fell off the band wagon last week. We only had two meals in the whole week that I had actually planned, the rest were just made up as we went along or we.... GASP.... ate out! What a bad thing to do... bad bad us... So back to the drawing board and let's try last week again with a little bit of tweaking. I think I'm seeing patterns show up in my scheduling of meals too. Like Thursday and Sunday are leftover days. Wednesday will be our new crockpot day. This helps alleviate dinner plan stress on already busy days.

Monday
Ummm... that's tonight, right? How about cake? HAHHA We have a birthday party tonight for one of the kiddos and I have NO idea what to make for dinner. I think I'll unload this job on poor, unsuspecting (okay... he's probably suspecting this to happen) Hubbie while I scurry around cleaning with the kiddos. :) I that a Meal Plan fail?

OH! I have some frozen meals in the freezer... we will pick from one of those! YAY!

Tuesday
Chicken Braid

Wednesday
Pot Roast

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Easy Pocket Pizza's

Saturday
Chicken Pot Pie

Sunday
Leftovers

Check out MORE great Meal Plan ideas at: I'm an Organizing Junkie - orgjunkie.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha