Sweet Shot - New Lens... New Dog....

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Shot DayMy sweet Hubbie has been spoiling me in an extravagant way lately. He bought me a new camera lens last week and I want to use it MORE! I LOVE it!! This little picture of my parents new pup (Foxy) is one of the first pictures I took with the lens. It's actually... the third I think... hehe... The possibilities with this lens has me drooling! :)

I've linked this little snap shot up with Sweet Shot Tuesdays! Feel free to hop over there to enter your own Sweet Shot or to check out more from other bloggers. Tons of fun!

Oh and there was no editing done on the Sweet Shot above, except to put a cute frame around her. She could do with some color touchup, but hey... I've gotta screamin' baby wanting to eat and that's more important. :)



1 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Awww... my boys would love a little dog like that. We have two giant ones that we keep outside-- a white german shepherd and a coon hound. Congrats on the new lens!!!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha