I Stopped Blogging

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I did... and I miss it. I thought that I was doing the right thing because I just have too much on my plate to really devote myself to blogging. I thought that I needed to move blogging to the side so that I could experience life more. I thought that blogging was hindering my involvement in my life. I was scared that my blog may get too personal and my real life and online life would cross paths.

Guess what... It's not what is "too much on my plate" that I need to move off. It's not hindering my experiencing my life, it's recording my life and helping me process my life. Now it could and probably did hinder my involvement in my life because I gave it a higher priority over everything else. Blogging should not be my higher priority. As for my two worlds colliding? I am sure it will. Someday. I will deal with it as I need to. It is probably not as big of a deal as I am making it out to be. I'm really not that important. This blog is my world and my life is my world. They've really already collided.

I am going to try this blogging thing again. I have so many things bouncing around in my head that need an avenue out. Writing is freeing to me. Once it's written down I feel like I can move on to something else. Recording things through writing strengthens my memory of the moment. That may just seem kooky to some but to me it makes sense. Guess that is what this blog is all about, isn't it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha