This Day is DONE!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Almost... I am still working on a website and now compiling some photos for a portfolio. I may have a photography gig! Kind of cool... Little worried about it since I am already pushing being overbooked in November and now this too. I also feel a little stretched thin by using all of my little talents like this. Building websites, direct sales parties, homeschooling, housekeeping, photography and more. (Not in that order of priority either.)

Anywho... at least the running around like a crazy person part of the day is done. That I am glad about. I am not so Sick to my Stomach anymore. Actually slightly munchie.

I'm having a hard time not vegging out in front of the TV right now though. Hehee... This will be tough. I have to get back to work on that website.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha