Sick to My Stomach

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I should not be sitting in front of my computer and typing right now. We have an insane day yet and it's me with 4 kids against the world. Doc appts, sporting events, groceries, the whole 9 yards. I am not ready for this. I am scrambling to leave a note for my husband, pack sandwiches for dinner and pay some last minute bills. The kids are on the Wii. Yes... we are supposed to be getting ready and I don't want to. They are on the Wii. I am going to get as much ready without them before I get them off too because they already dressed younger siblings, cleaned kitty litter, cleaned bathrooms, made lunch and fed the dogs! Geeeeesh! What would I do without these guys? First I wouldn't be so busy, but without their help none of this would get done. I always worry  I am overworking them too.

Welp... enough of this break... looking at all we already got done today and how close I am to having us ready makes me feel better. I think we can do this. My stomach won't relax until I get them home and in bed though.

PS- We are on a modified fall break. I knew today was going to be swamped so I didn't add the additional pressure to school work today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha