Stopping the Cough

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

socksvicks1
It REALLY works!! I was a skeptic, but last night kiddo and I were desperate for sleep. I cannot believe that putting vapor rub on feet with socks over it stops coughing. SO WEIRD! But we SLEPT! Wooowho!

I am linking this Wordless Wednesday to:
5 Minutes for Mom
Dagmar's Momsense

NOTE: I am not a doctor, nurse or in any medical profession. I do not know why or how vapor rub works like this. I was not asked by any product to write this post. I am just amazed. If your child is ill, always discuss with your doctor the best method of treatment for your child. I do not recommend using this on young children or babies. Read the directions of your products before use and heed their warnings.



3 comments:

Jean said...

Stopping by from Wordless Wednesday. I was suprised how well this worked the first time I heard about it as well. Glad you were able to get some sleep!

Julie Danielle said...

I really need to try this!

Unknown said...

Husband is at cvs now getting some for my feet. Hope this works!!!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha