Politcal Ads, TMI and Junk

Friday, October 19, 2012

I wanted to do something fun today... so I did the 5QFriday. There's a nice combination of questions this time around. Hehe.. Keeps you on your toes! Maybe a little too much information in this post. You are warned!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the questions to your blog post, answer them, then link your answers to My Little Life!

1. WHERE DO YOU HIDE JUNK WHEN PEOPLE COME OVER?
Shhhhh! It's supposed to be a secret! Actually... I have no place to hide anything because all the places I used to hide things are full of junk. Heheehe... No... If it's an important, fancy sort of event I clean up. Put things away. File a lot of things in the trash can. If it's a casual, someone shows up sort of event, they get the full on feel of what my house is like in it's lived in nature. Our natural habitat. Sigh... We live here!

2. DO POLITICAL ADS HELP YOU DECIDE WHO YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR?
No! Make them stop!!! Stupid ads....

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY PARTY TO HOST?
None. I get excited when we start planning but when the time comes around for everyone to come over I'm stressed and never want to do it all again. And when it's done I am relieved that we accomplished it all. I don't have a particular favorite. We've only hosted a family Christmas and Easter so far. Easter was the most laid back!

4. YOU GO TO AN ISLAND WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND CAN ONLY TAKE ONE PERSONAL ITEM. WHAT IS IT?
What's a personal item? Like... underwear? Cell phone? Hairbrush? Book? I suppose that if it's with just my husband it would be clothing optional, right? (BLUSH!) Did I say that? TMI! Hahaha... I'd take a global ready cell phone kit. <--see... kit! That means a solar power charger, water proof box, possible satellite type thingie and all. That way I can talk to the kids (maybe), take pictures, write, read, etc and the solar power charger keeps it all going for me.

5. IF YOU FOUND OUT YOUR SPOUSE WAS A DEXTER STYLE SERIAL KILLER (ONLY KILLS PEOPLE TO SAVE OTHERS) WOULD YOU RAT?
Uhh.. Weird?! It would be a very weird situation to be sure. I am not sure what I would do. Really... No idea... Maybe go in to denial of the whole situation?



1 comments:

Lacey S said...

HI! I found your blog through the 5QF linkup! Loved your post, you had me laughing out load. I'm a fellow coupon crazed homeschooler :) Following you so I can read more!

I hope you'll stop by my space and say Hi! I've got two giveaways running right now and I'd love for you to enter!

XO
Lacey
http://andtheycallmemommy.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha