Can God Help?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I was eavesdropping. I do that sometimes. Do you have children? Well... they are the most fun to listen to in conversations with someone else. I was listening in on a conversation between my adorable (and growing up too quickly) Sweet Pea and my occasional house cleaner. (I'll admit it! I cannot keep everything in my house as clean as I would like without help. I highly recommend every mom get a bit of help every now and again. It's not as expensive as you would think!)

Anywho, here's how the conversation went:

Sweet Pea: "Mommy is going to make me clean my room."

Helper: "Ahwww... Are you going to?"

Sweet Pea: "I asked God for help, but He lives in my heart and I don't know how I am going to get Him out."

I couldn't eavesdrop anymore for all the laughter... From me!

I love my Sweet Pea!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha