Lions, Giraffe and Orangutan…

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ZooGiraffee1We get to the zoo that is close to us a lot!

Is it me or does that look like an incredibly uncomfortable way to drink???

We have fun doing scavenger hunts (or not… the last trip they were so excited to do their scavenger hunt and once we got there we had too many melt downs to even try! SIGH!), pictures with animals and just wandering around in general. Our last visit we met up with an online friend of mine and hung out with them for the day too! Always more fun with a friend!
ZooOrangutan
I wanna take a nap too!!! I do often wonder if these guys are just plain sad though? Must be the way their faces look.

ZooLion
We love the lions!
Zoo’s are fun! How many visits have you paid to your local zoo?

I am linking this NO WHERE NEAR Wordless Wednesday post to:
5 Minutes for Mom
Dagmar's Momsense
Crazy About my Baybah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha