Love at First Sight

Friday, January 21, 2011

I know that I already made a post for today but I saw these questions and wanted to do these. I hope you will have time to get them answered too!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the questions to your blog post, answer them, then link your answers to My Little Life!

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I met my dearest at a Super Bowl party that my cousin dragged me to. And it was not really love at first sight. See, my loving Father forgot me at church so my cousin had to drive me home and...well... Long story short she talked me in to going out with her that evening to a get together. As a side note, I know nothing about football and did not even watch the game. Never do really.

When we got to the party, I knew no one. So my cousin was trying to introduce me to people, but well... She is TERRIBLE with names sometimes so the only one she could remember was my husbands. Hahaha! She introduced us and got called away. So I stood there and chatted... er... Listened to this guy chat. I found him incredibly boring.
Hahahaha!

To his credit there was something intriguing about him. Also something in me whispered, "pat attention." I am now pretty sure that was a message from God. I love my man!

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
Hmmm... I think it would be the living room? We are all out there so often and there's enough room for all of us too. I like the den when it's organized though too because I do all my crafts and fun stuff back there. I have always felt that the kitchen is the heart of a home. On the flip side I love my bed room because it's so comfie!

Oh can I just say I like my whole house please?

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Absolutely not. So there!

4. What is your evening ritual?
A desperate attempt to get all the kids in bed and asleep by 9pm! The baby is the one who causes me the most issues with this though. Sigh!

Someday I will get to fall asleep before 11pm right?

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
More then I get. Hehehe... I still have little ones around so I really don't get as much sleep as I would like. Plus I am more of a night owl than a morning person so that causes issues.

PS-This post was a lot more fun and relaxing than my last one.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore these question posts - they really make you think and let your readers get to know you a bit better.

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha