Happy Holidays!

Friday, December 17, 2010

I think it's obvious that I am not keeping up with my blog right now. Isn't it? Hehe... So I'm going to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year right now! (You might be the only one's who see this in print! I'm not even capable of getting Christmas cards in the mail this year.) I really wanted to make up this cute graphic to put on here... you know the ones. Like a globe or something with animated snow and stuff. It was going to be cool.


Instead of something fun like that though I am going to get back to trying to paint the house, tend to sick kids, get decorations on our tree (we just got it up yesterday!), pay bills, make up lesson plans, mop the floor with a bum knee and countless other motherly duties. I'm very much getting worn out... but each day I feel that if I can just get x, y, z done that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. X, y, z never seems to include blog posts though. SIGH... I'll get back here again... someday.

Take care everyone! Be safe and hug all those babies everywhere for me!



1 comments:

Susan Evans said...

Getting worn out... that's exactly how I feel right now. I think bloggers put more pressure on themselves than their readers do.

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha