Blog Bashing!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Bash

No, not really BASHING, I’m joining in on another blog hop! Would you like to join too? Let me know if you already have in a comment and I’ll hop over to check out your blog.

Now I’m supposed to share all the dirty details about myself here, but I kinda already did that on my About Me Page anyway so I am just going to answer the questions instead. :) Hehehe…

1.) Why do you blog?
Because it's FUN! Blogging is helping keep me on track (Meal Planning), counting my blessings (Things I Love) and record all the goofy little things my kids do (Friday Funnies). I full intend to print my blog in a journal at the end of the year and keep a hard copy of it. WAY fun!

2.) What do you blog about?

Life... My life! Which is a bit of everything from Gardening, Traveling in a RV for our vacation, funny things my kids say or do and so much more! 

3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging?

Keeping it all written down so I don't forget! :)

4.) How long have you been blogging?

I've not been blogging as long as I should have. I should have started blogging a long time ago. I've also really been blogging for a long time but just not invited as much public to my blog until this year.

5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :)

Start Dreaming began when we were building our new home. I was dreaming up everything about the house being built and keeping family appraised on what was happening while the house was being built. The clincher? None of my family follow my blog. At least, none that I know of... any family out there? Leave me a comment! :)

Now head over to Not Your Average Teen and join the fun!



6 comments:

Tree said...

Hiya! Stopping by for the Blog Bash! I love your idea for printing your blog entries for a journal...way cool! I'm your newest follower! Come by and visit when you can! :)

Tree

Donda said...

Stopping by from the blog bash and just wanted to say hi! I am in KY. You can find me at www.dailylifewithbipolar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Stopping in from Blog Bash! LOVE your blog.
Can't wait to see more! NEWEST follower!
Come Visit {Stilettos & a fishing pole}!

BNM said...

stopping by from the bash, ha none of my fam knows about my blog either but i like it that way;)

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the blog bash....loving your polka dot layout. What a great format -- everyday daydreams!

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

Stopping by from the blog bash! Your blog is so cute, I love the polka dots :) I keep a family blog separate from my main blog...but I don't think any of them read it! lol

That's a great idea, printing the blog out for a journal!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha