Dreams Coming True!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I don't even know where to begin. We had a FABULOUS Christmas!! My favorite and bestest Christmas present was Hubbie!!! He returned!! So happy to have him back. Our babies won't let him out of their sight now. Hehe... Very sweet.

And then to add to all the joyful celebrations.... (drum roll please) our house is SOLD!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAY! We can go forward with our new home that we want to build finally.

So I got my hubbie and a house for Christmas... and so yah, the house won't be done until.. oh, who knows. Spring? But still... it's the THOUGHT that count, okay? Let me have my moment! :) HEHEHE

If I weren't so tired, I'd be hanging from the ceiling.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha