It Takes 3 Months!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You know the saying: “It takes a village to raise a child”? Well, there should be another saying, “It takes 3 months to come out of the fog of having a child.” At least it does for me.

I’ve proven it again and again and again and again and (oh wait, only 4 times now…) that I get my sanity back 3 months after baby is born. I think it has more to do with sleep deprivation than anything but it’s nice to be coming out of the fog. I am beginning to feel more normal. I’m able to get meals ready, take ALL the kids shopping, school is commencing on a more regular bases again, etc. Life is continuing on and I can be part of it all! Now what happened to all that time I could sit around and blog? Oh yah… that’s right… That’s when I just complained about having to sit around. Sigh!

A season has passed on my life again and I am thankful to be moving forward. I am sad to see my babies growing so quickly but I feel good enough to grab hold of coat tails and hang on for the ride again.

How long did it take you to “bounce back” from a pregnancy? Was that shorter or longer than you expected?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha