Tired of being Pregnant

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is that an awful thought? I am so worn out, emotional, feeling trapped, love the baby and want to meet it yet... hate the idea of being pregnant for another day.

I am fighting my own emotions!

Me not want to be pregnant? What is wrong with me? I've even had 4 miscarriages! This baby evens out our angel babies vs earth babies. Why would I not want to be pregnant?

Everyone has got to be sick of seeing me sitting around. I hate whining. I have been trying so hard to be cheerful. I don't like to complain when even the food I recieve is not even near what I would make. They are all taking care of everything I should be doing! What right do I have to complain about anything?

You know how a highlight of being pregnant is to be "pampered"? Well I want out. I want to be able to get up and do the things I want to do. I want to be able to bend over and pick up the paper I dropped. I want to go shopping. I want to be able to drive!

I will regret this post later. Sorry.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha