$100 in Penny Candy? What?

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Feel free to visit My Little Life and link up your answers to the 5 Question Friday Linkup. It's a lot of fun!

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Hmmm… I really cannot come up with anything for this one. I’m generally a pretty content person and if there’s something I want to do, I will go out and do it. I’m not really a jump off the top of a bridge kinda person either. My little endeavors do not usually require a lot of courage.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Well, I am still thinking about it myself but I read this question out loud and my Hubbie jumps in with his response,” penny candy." And now he just realizes that he has dated himself due to the LACK of penny candy being available. Hehehe…

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
SWINGS! Always loved, and still do, the whoosh feeling of a swing. The relaxing, rocking motion is soothing. The wind wiping through your hair. The leaping off of the swing… oh wait.. not the leaping so much anymore. I tend to land on my face with that part now. Sigh… age…

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
I just like breakfast, but not in a restaurant. I can never pick something off the menu because there’s a little voice in my head that says, “you can make that at home and it wouldn’t cost anywhere NEAR that much.” Shouldn’t I still order it because I DON’T have to make it? Nope.. just can’t order it.

HAHAH! And I just read this to my husband of 11 years and he has figured out why I have issues ordering breakfast out! HAHAHA He’s totally going off on this. “It’s worth it to me to not have to make it for you.” “Your serious aren’t you?” “It’s no wonder our kids are screwed up! You better not teach them this concept.” “You need to stop looking at the price.” (He would throw his hands in the air and stomp off if we weren’t trapped in a car sitting side by side. HAHAHA)

Next question please….

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Neat freak unless it comes to the TOP of my dresser. Not so neat there… laundry… not a fan. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha