Tossing Socks with Ranch won't make a Salad

Friday, March 19, 2010


Well look at that, I almost forgot about Five Question Friday. So here we go:

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Nope... not really... unless chatting with a local news reporter counts?

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Aim for comfie but it usually ends up being economical instead. :) Right now it's whatever the temp outside fluctuates to outside. I love Spring!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Ummm... that would hypocritical! :)

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
When I worked at a restaurant! Ugh... I ran the salad bar and I remember two interesting days on the job. Well, at LEAST two interesting days.

One day, in a rush to refill the salad dressing on the salad bar, I dumped an entire bucket of ranch dressing down my side. My right shoe was covered and I tossed (get it? salad bar... tossed... Ok... I am sleep deprived! heeheehe...) my socks out. Yes, I tossed both socks because who wants an extra unmatched sock anyway? I had the wonderful aroma of ranch dressing on me for what seemed like DAYS! Showers did not help.

The other day I remember was when I worked on the floor as the all important "Shrimp Runner!" That means customers could purchase "all you can eat shrimp" and I was the one that would refill the plates. It was... umm... fun. Hehe... Okay, it was MORE fun than the salad bar at least. :) Well, I was out of shrimp and headed back to the kitchen, quickly. I failed to notice the WET FLOOR sign next to the kitchen door and whoops! Down I went, sliding through the door and slamming in to the counter on the other side. Of course, being the awkward teen I was and trying to save face, I just stuck my shrimp bowl in the air and said, "More shrimp please!" Sigh... I was thoroughly embarrassed and bruised for a week. I pay attention to the WET FLOOR signs very carefully now. :)

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
Baby clothes... MY Baby's first home outfits, dedication outfits and just to stinkin' cute to part with outfits... so right now, that would amount to ALL the baby clothes. HAHA I've really gotta work on parting with more of them.


Did you answer these questions on your site and link up? Well, ya should! And let me know too. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha