Sick? Maybe? Tired? YES!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mood:
Not Sure
Weather:
Hot
I dunno what the deal is but I have not been feeling like my self these last few days. I am unable to focus, REALLY tired and have even had a few slight headaches that have made me sick to my stomach. I REALLY hope I did not pick up something at the hospital and now get sick here at home.

I want to go crawl into bed right now. Or play a game... or even just read a book. All of those things would probably have the end result of me falling asleep though. HAHAHA

I'm gonna try to sort some Q's and maybe look at some ads. I have got to get some work done with my coupon class blog. Poor people... I've just left them hanging.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha