See what my friend gave me...

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Mood:
Happy
Reading:
Janette Oke
A friend and I have been exchanging plants! She actually gave these to me earlier in the week, but I did not get a chance to break out the camera right away for a photo op. I think they are ADORABLE! I am working at getting them moved outside in pots to put in the garden.



I am not experienced with herbs by any means but I'd like to give it a try. I think I will have to keep them trimmed quite a bit. The dill will be easy to use up because our bunny seems to love that! I'm looking for some cilantro and parsley to get started too because bun-bun loves those a lot too. My idea with pots is that I can move them inside and keep them going over the winter too maybe? Not sure... Guess I will find out! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha