Garden Update!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mood:
Happy
Reading:
Kiddos Curriculm
Almost everything in the garden has really taken off! I am so excited to see some of my gardening efforts to pay off. I really need to get out there for some serious weeding again though. We've been getting some great rain off and on around here and it always seems to strike when I start thinking about heading out to weed. Hehe... Murphy's Law!





My tomatoes are NOT doing all that well yet. I am very disappointed with them so far. The store bought tomato plant almost has a tomato ready for me to eat, but all my little guys I started indoors and labored over for so many weeks are not growing. What could have caused this problem? Ergh! I wish I knew what to do...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha