Wow... A post!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mood:
Sleepie
Weather:
Nice!
I'm doing a study with some of my friends and it's been interesting. I am falling behind on it all though. Hate that... We are all reading the book, Power of a Praying Wife, which I LOVE! I've read this study at least 2 times already, but there's always something new to learn. At any rate though, we are all reading through it and than talk on the phone about things that have nothing to do with it. HAHAHHA Noooo... we are supposed to discuss the book, but we get off topic. :) My one friend and I are just more keeping each other accountable to reading it. I need to get back to reading it every night or every other night again though. It's a really great book though and there's other ones for parents, hubbies and women in general. I have the one called Power of a Praying Parent too.

Welp, I think it's getting late enough that I should really be getting off of my computer and going to bed... but that would mean that I need to pick up all my stuff in the living room, put it away, turn off the lights for the seedlings (YAY!), take care of kitty food and... well... walk up the stairs! That in itself should keep anyone typing away on a computer for several more minutes at least right? Stairs... HAHHAHA Okay... I'm going now... :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha