So tired I don't wanna yawn...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mood:
Umm... Did you read the title? HAHA
Weather:
Soppy
I am incredibly tired and I do not understand why. I've not done too much outta the ordinary or anything... really... well... sorta... Okay, maybe not. I had a coupon class that I just taught tonight, but I have taught them before. I cannot believe that one class would make me so tired. I think I might be coming down with a cold though so that may be it.

I cannot wait to get my plants planted for my garden, but I am beginning to wonder if that is going to happen because my light is not installed yet. ERGH! I think I will cry this year if I have tried yet AGAIN to start plants inside and don't get to do that. I have paid for all my seeds and stuff (specialty ones even!) and there they sit in their nice little packages. SOBS

Welp, I am off to laugh at the tv and not feel guilty about NOT clipping coupons. Hehehe... Okay, so I will feel guilty... but not that guilty! HA



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha