Happy New Year!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

We actually went OUT last night to celebrate the new year. This was the first time like ever and wow am I tired! Not to mention worn out from 4 hours of dancing. I think that was a bit much. It was tons of fun though. We are actually picking up more dance lessons this year since we are closer to the studio for the time being. That will be fun! :)

New Year's Resolutions are what some people usually do at this time I guess... but ya know, I've never been any good at that sort of thing. HEHE Besides, I'm one of those wacky people that is constantly reprioritizing. I think things are going rather well for the time being anyway and see no reason to make huge changes in my life. The only things I'm really doing is discontinuing a free-lance job I used to do to pay attention to more important things in my life, to dance more (YAY) and umm... I think there was one more thing but AH it's escaping me right now. Go figure... hehe...

Have a great New Year!!
I'm going to go back to watching the movie that's so distracting me from writing this entry. hehe



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha