Ground Breaking!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Mood:
Elated!
Weather:
Rain
House Update:
Ground Broke!!

YAY!! The ground has been broken at for our new home! So we should be moving in around 3-4 months. It's almost surreal! I've been pining for this moment for sooo long now that to suddenly be upon it is startling. I almost always forget to tell people too. Hehe... Then they are like, "Hey!? You didn't tell me?" OOPS!

Hubbie took me shopping a few days ago too and now I have lots of TOTALLY cute clothes. He told me to go get my hair done whenever I'd like to as well. Yay! It's so nice to have things that fit again. Dancing really is great exercise! I've even lost weight with it and it's such a FUN exercise too. Now I've run into 1 dilemma with my clothes... shoes! HAHA I have no shoes to match them because I've never had clothes this style before. Eep! So I'm gonna have to check around on that one. Not sure what I'm suppose to get to match these things even.

Well.. it's late and we have school in the morning so I need to get some sleep. Just wanted to post my exciting news! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha