What Should I Write Now?

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

imageNo words? Nothing? I am having another letter with an issue here. Just like my forget it post I am tempted to say, “I got nothing.” Instead I turned to my kids and asked them. I told them about my blog posts that I am working on and how it works with letters of the alphabet. They thought the whole idea was very interesting and told me to write an entire post about… are you ready? Here is what I am supposed to write about:

Naps

That’s right! From my children who have hated to take a nap since the age of 2 I am not hearing that they want ME to focus more on naps. I have begged for a nap time before. I may just turn back to them tomorrow and tell them to write a paper for me about WHY NOT NAP? Yah… what do you think of that? I think the world would be a better place if everyone was to take a nap. Maybe even a few times each day. One nap a day for everyone and another nap during the day for just kids so the adults have a chance to finish something. Like their #atozchallenge posts on time.

I think I may take a nap tomorrow. To try and help my sanity.


This is Letter N for my #atozchallenge
If you want to see more of the
A to Z Blog Hop Challenge, click here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha