Forget It....

Saturday, April 06, 2013

I have been trying really hard to come up with a post for the A to Z Challenge that uses the letter F. At home I was doing really well at getting posts rounded up, scheduled and ready to go. I had intended to do something on Feedly Tips. Alas, planning for the homeschool conference (I am in attendance of right now) took precedence. So while I was here I thought I would try to do something cute about FOOTAGE and take pictures of my feet during various activities of a conference. Sketchy internet, headaches, lack of sleep... nope. That is not working either.

Forget it... I have WAY too much for be working on. All you get is this tiny little paragraph.

This homeschool conference is AWESOME!



This is Letter F for my #atozchallenge
If you want to see more of the 
A to Z Blog Hop Challenge, click here!



3 comments:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Enjoy the conference! The homeschool conference in Minnesota is coming up in about a week and a half. I think I'll probably have the same attitude about the A-Z Challenge while I'm at it as you do today. ;)

Unknown said...

Well, you DID manage to blog after all. I'll admit, I've struggled a bit after the first blogging week of A to Z. But as they say... One day at a time! Glad the conference is going well.

Donna Sexton said...

Love it, but I hope you keep up with the challenge. Some days get busy and some letters are just irritating. I'm going to have to use your technique of explaining why I didn't blog about other letters one of these days! Glad that the conference is awesome, so many are anything but.
Donna at Donna's New Day

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha