Seeds Started Inside!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We JUST planted these little buggers 3 days ago and they are already growing!!!
IMAG0851So happy to see them. I was worried I was getting our indoor plantings started way too late. Looks like they know I am in a rush though.

Aren’t they just the cutest little sprouts?
IMAG0852
I love my indoor garden starting method. It was such a breeze to put together this year. All the lights were in place and I just had to unpack the tupperware/pots from the garage. The kids helped me scoop dirt (potting soil and peat mix) in and after we got all the little markers labeled they even planted most everything! It was fun working with them instead of staying up late at night alone to plant. Glad we could get to it before they needed to get to bed.
Do you garden? 
Have you started plants inside/outside yet?

I am linking this not very Wordless Wednesday post to:
5 Minutes for Mom
Dagmar's Momsense
Crazy About my Baybah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha