Praying Mantis Gift

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

PrayingMantisMy Hubby knows me well. He ran into a praying mantis at work and packed him up (in his cleaned out dinner container) and brought him home to me. Our garden already has a few praying mantis in it again this year, but I am not sure how many. Any bug that keeps bad bug population down in my garden is a welcome pet/guest.


Thanks Hubby! Awesome gift!
He knows me so well…
PrayingMantis1
Cute little bugger, isn’t it? Eat well me new friend! Hope to see you often in my garden. They really are hard to see in there though. Just blend right in. When they get older they get darker colors and I believe the females turn brown? Not totally sure about that fact.

This post is linked to:
5 Minutes for Mom
Dagmar's Momsense
Tara's View World



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha