Make a Deluxe Pet Pillow!

Monday, July 02, 2012

My poor old dog! He’s going on 13 years now and he’s just not easily comfortable. I wanted to get him a bed of sorts but nothing seemed soft enough. So last week I made him one!


RepurposePillows
Ta Da!!!

All I did was use my toughest thread and hand stitched old pillows together. The pillows are old pillows for our living room. I stumbled across them when getting ready for our garage sale. I took one look at those pillows and my first thought was what was I thinking when I bought these?! this would be a perfect dog bed!
RepurposePillows1
And I was right… but it was even more comfortable with your own
personal itchy-spot-scratcher.
RepurposePillows2
Everyone should have themsleves a personal itchy-spot-scratcher.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha