Finishing Garden Planting

Friday, June 08, 2012

FinishingPlantingI am STILL working on planting some things in the garden. So frustrating! I just want it all done. Yesterday. Last week even would be better. I just don’t feel I can dedicate the time to do it though. So what am I doing on my computer? HA! Blogging can happen while watching a kiddos practice. I can do blogging just about anywhere actually… which is nice.

Wish gardening could be done anywhere….
I did finally get my herbs planted plus kholorabi, lettuce varieties and beans. I still have to get my snap peas (which I’m wondering if I even should… it’s SO HOT and they do love the cold so much better) and my flowers.

Will it ever get completed?!?!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha