Christmas Present

Friday, December 23, 2011

What are you giving this year that you are just SO excited about someone else opening?

I had a really challenging time wrapping presents this year and it wasn’t just because I am a terrible gift wrapper. (Oh my… there are books to be written about how terrible I am at wrapping presents. It’s bad!) I had a hard time wrapping presents this year because I couldn’t stop playing with this one:

IMAG0399
Awesome!!!

I can’t wait for the kids to open this on Christmas so I can play with it again. HEHEHEHE!

OH and THEY will all be loving this too! Woooowho! Cannot WAIT!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha