Bowls, Smells and Wall Flowers

Friday, October 14, 2011



My post is SOOOO late... but how about Five Question Friday?

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the questions to your blog post, answer them, then link your answers to My Little Life!

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?

Do we really have to make a choice? Bring on the ice cream!!! Ok ok ok... If I HAD to choose I think bowl. It's easier to eat. Not so drippy, sticky and stuff.

2. What three things do you love the smell of?

Seriously? This is almost like, "Hey, this stinks... Smell!"

Hate that.

Oh, right, but this is the opposite? Ummm... Yah. Have you noticed it's been awhile since I've blogged? I am easily distracted right now. (Squirrel! Hahahah! Sorry... Kinda family joke... Ahem...)

Nice smells. I think Hubbie's cologne is right up there on the top of the list. Next would be clean baby hair! Yum! And finally anything baking. Especially chocolate chip cookies! Oh and unburnt is preferred.

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)

Sure! Easy shopping. They get what they want and I don't have to show off my tremendouly, awful wrapping skills.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?

I got nuttin here... My sport was walking across flat surfaces. I still don't get more then a 6.0 in this sport either.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?

Again... Nuttin. I can't even walk! Could you imagine me walking with a large instrument attached to me. Ha! Funny...

Wait. I suppose there was the band sitting with the instrument too. Nope. Didn't do that either though. Let's just say I majored in wall flower in school. Passed too!


I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! I am looking forward to getting something done. Not sure what... but my goal is something. That's a place to start right? Sigh...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha