Coupon Spill

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I dropped my coupons. Everywhere.

CouponSpill
My heart went to my stomach. This was a horrible way to start the errands of the day. It ended up that I had to leave them at home, on the floor, behind closed doors. There was no time to pick them before we were leaving.

I did get them when we got home. Only took 1/2 hour too! I was so glad to have them back where they belonged.

CouponSpill1
I almost ALWAYS check the clasp on my box but I had been in a hurry and just grabbed the handle to run. Big mistake! Hopefully one I won’t repeat!

CouponSpill2
Make sure your box is closed before you yank it off your desk and run.

I am linking this SOMEWHAT Wordless Wednesday post to:
5 Minutes for Mom
It's a Blog Party Bloghop!
Dagmar's Momsense
Crazy About my Baybah



6 comments:

darlin said...

Ooops! What a fantastic way to keep coupons though, I stick mine to my fridge, ones I think I might use. Have a great day!

Dexie said...

I like your coupon holder. So organized. Thanks for dropping by my WW!

Anonymous said...

That has to be so frustrating. Hate spilling things like that.

Heather said...

Hi! I had to stop by to thank you for your sweet comment today on my blog, Tallgrass Design. I'm looking forward to exploring your blog. BTW - I like that you are also a blogger who maintains some privacy for herself and her family!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

OH NO! That looks like a headache to get back together! My coupon holder isn't that big, so dropping my meager handful of coupons wouldn't do that... However, I'd still freak! LOL! Glad you got it all reorganized! =)
Thanks for dropping by my WW! Have an awesome day!

Kasie Salas said...

Oh No!!! I dislike when I do that and I feel the same way lol!!!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha