Gardening Potential

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flowers! There is always so much potential in a gardens flowers and I love them.

GardenFlowers6-23
I am VERY anxious for these flowers to change to their fruit! I adore sugar snap peas and we are really pushing into the hot season for these to produce. I hope they make it!

SugarSnapPeaFlower
Not to mention I find these flowers very adorable and sweet. Is that weird to really love a vegetable flower so much? Hehe… Ok, I know… don’t answer that. I am weird.

I am linking this Wordless Wednesday post to:
5 Minutes for Mom
It's a Blog Party Bloghop!
Dagmar's Momsense
Crazy About my Baybah



2 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Love the orange flowers. Very pretty.
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

Anonymous said...

I am with you there.
I love gardening. I must be a zone ahead of you. my peas are just about over.
Tee

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha