Awhile back I noticed some mold in our closet. I told Hubbie about it (mold is my main allergy) and he cleaned it up. Plus he wiped down the windows and several other problem areas in our house (areas that I was not having reactions in) that weren’t molding but did in the past. He bleached ‘em all. After that I did get a bit better. A few days later I started an overhaul on our room. Hubbie’s crazy work schedule helped me accomplish this because he wasn’t home so I could sweep, dust, move furniture, sweep, wash walls, etc without disturbing his sleep. And trust me… I did! Our room has never been so shiny and clean and yet, I am still sneezing, itching, etc.
What could it be?! What should I do?!!? I am at my wits end! I am about to start sleeping on the floor in one of the kids rooms. So tired of this…. I want a comfortable nights sleep. Our room is the only room in the house that I react to. It’s so weird! Maybe it’s just me? I’m allergic to our room?! ugh…