Pre-Blizzard Blog Hop

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who’s NOT going to Blissdom this year? Who’s ready for a great way to hang out at home in our PJ’s and yet still meet new bloggers?
*raises hand*
Me... ME… ME!!


I doubt I will EVER make it to Blissdom myself. That doesn’t totally bother me though because the Blizzard Bloghop hosted by Household6Diva is a ton of fun! You get to hang out on the computer and checkout a lot of cool new blogs or catch up with some you have not visited in awhile. It’s great!!

I am currently working on my Bloghop post and want to see if I can do a Q&A section in it. Do you have any questions for me to answer in my post, ask in a quick comment and I’ll see about putting it in there.

If you don’t have a question, at least let me know in a comment if you are participating too so I can be sure to stop by your blogs on bloghop day FIRST!

Take care!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha