Every Little Chipmunk Sundays!

Monday, January 03, 2011

I used to try and plan for just a week, but I’d like to try to plan for a month this time and see if that helps me out as I go along. I’m going to be hitting up what I have in my pantry first and move on from there.

I find that Sundays are hard to fill with a menu item because we tend to eat out with family so we aren’t all hungry at the same time later. I am going to in-state one of my family-isims: Every Little Chipmunk for Themselves! Hehe… That basically means, find something to eat when you get hungry. The littlest ones will just piggy back when someone else is eating and they say they are hungry. How do you tell everyone to just find something to eat when they get hungry? Do you have a phrase for that or am I just from an odd family? Ok… don’t really answer that. (grin)

3. Beef and Noodles
Kiddos wanted a Cocoa-Cola cake the last time we ate out so we are going to get one of these made… only… I don’t have any coke? HAHAHA Whoops… pepsi cake? ugh…Might just be chocolate.
4. Meat Loaf
5. Veggie Soup (Crockpot)
6. Chicken Alfredo
7. Leftovers
8. Pizza
9. Every Little Chipmunk for Themselves!
10. Chicken Twist
11. Taco Pockets
I’d like to get some cookies made around this time. It’s always nice to just have a fresh cookie with milk in the winter and the cake should be gone by this time.
12. Mac n Cheese
13. Pot Roast
14. Leftovers
15. Breakfast
16. Every Little Chipmunk for Themselves!
17. Shepherd’s Pie
18. Potato Ham Bake
19. Baked Chicken
20. Faijta’s (I am going to try this in our new George Foreman grill!!!)
I REALLY have to remember to make a German Chocolate cake this day too. It’s Hubbie’s favorite and it’s his birthday. HEHE!
21. Leftovers
22. Beef Stroganoff
23. Every Little Chipmunk for Themselves!
24. Tilapia
25. Chinese!
26. Breakfast
27. Spaghetti and Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
28. Leftovers
29. I am going to let the kids plan this day and see what they come up with and make. This will give me time to gather any needed ingredients too.
30. Every Little Chipmunk for Themselves!
31. Chicken Tortellini Toss
WOW! I wonder if I can stick to this much cooking, baking, etc… I mean granted it seems to be that I do this much anyway… but writing it all down is a bit daunting. Amazing to think that we might have a full month of no repeat meals too. HEHE… That would just be stunning. Now I can also see where I want to try some new things too and will have to start rotating some of those in the schedule next month.

I can see that I will need to get some more recipes posted online too. What do you want to see posted? I’ll work on what’s in the comments first.

Check out MORE great Meal Plan ideas at: I'm an Organizing Junkie - orgjunkie.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha