Needless to say this has been a learning experience for both me and the kids. They enjoy the idea of unfolding or lifting flaps to complete their projects. I enjoy that everything is all in one place for a topic but it doesn’t all have to be completed in one sitting. Also, this is just one of the lapbooks I made. I made one for each kiddo so I made a different one for three grades. My youngest student did not have the page that lifted inside.
So here it is, with links for everything!
- Pilgrim Kids – pg 8 (This is a “premade” lapbook too! I liked some of it, but some was too advanced for a few kiddos or I had something else in mind before I found this.)
- Acorn Maze (Older), Turkey Maze (Older) or Indian-Corn Maze (Younger)
- Crossword or Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Count your Blessings Pocket (I had to recreate this because the lapbook site it came from is now MIA.)
- Word Search
Middle (First pg):
- First Thanksgiving Flip Book
- Math Worksheet
- Color by Number Turkey
Middle (Inside Flap):
- Vocabulary Pictures and Words Flaps pgs 3-5 and 13 (After working on these, they don’t really work together well. You have to explain more words than there are pictures.)
- Mayflower Survival List pg 2
Back (Forgot a picture!):
- Handprint Turkey Worksheet (Again, I recreated. The original is no longer available.)