Shopping Fun!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

I am teaching another session of my coupon class this week and I REALLY need to work on finishing my Online Coupon Class too. So sorry that has been badly delayed!

At any rate, I had some fun shopping this week! I don’t get to head out to shopping until Friday or so usually and I’m happy to say that I can usually accomplish all the deals I want to even then. (PHEW!) I am always worried that things will be sold out but happy to find it not. And if it is sold out, I will just get a raincheck. (Love rainchecks!)

Meijer -11-6-10 - 26.47 Small
I did get a box of snacks not really on my list because all four of the kiddos were in tow with me on this trip. I didn’t mind though. Splurging every now and again is accepted and expected with kids on my trips! Hehe…

I was THRILLED to see a Philly Cream Cheese Cookbook was FREE with purchase of 4 Philly Cream Cheese’s! I didn’t know that and almost missed it too! Also, I’m glad I had the kids with me because they spotted some peelies on Gatorade on the BOTTOM shelf that I would have missed to use with this shopping trip. Changed flavors really quickly. :)

I was shopping at Meijer here.
Grand Total: $95.18
Savings: $68.17 (in-store promotions, rainchecks used and coupons)
OOP: $26.47

I also went to CVS and WalGreens this week to get in on some fun deals. I found the FREE OralB Stages toothbrushes that so many said were sold out even. So happy about that! All in All my shopping week was very nice!

Total for Week: $178.30
Savings: $136.57
Total OOP: $41.73


I’m linking up to Share Your Savings Saturday here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha