Being Crafty

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have been scrimping my time together as much as possible to get these few items done. I am happy with how they turned out but am looking forward to more practice. I would have more done if I had more time. Still learning too.

What do you think?

BabyStuffCombo1
I did not make the beanie or the headband. I made the flowers and tag blanket. The flowers are on clips too, except the one on the tag blanket. It is just sewn on carefully. I am looking forward to making more, but not sure what I will do with them.

It's a Blog PartyThis post is linked up to:
5 Minutes for Mom
WW Blog
It's a Blog Party Bloghop!

Head over there to join in and check out MORE Wordless Wednesday fun!



1 comments:

Netta said...

Beautiful things

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha