Missed Meal Planning!

Monday, September 06, 2010

Some how we’ve muddled through the last few weeks, but I am here to say that meal planning is a fantastic organizing tool. It really helps! And I am so excited because now I have about a month’s worth of meal plans on my blog so I can copy, paste, edit as needed and I’m DONE! Yippee Skippy!


Monday
Tilapia (White Fish)
Mashed Potatoes (I need more potatoes!)
Corn

Not the most colorful dish, but a big hit in our house.

Tuesday
Spaghetti and meat balls.

Wednesday
Shepherd’s Pie

Busy Busy BUSY day here so I hope to have this all put together early so all I (or Hubbie) will have to do is put it in the oven.

Thursday
Chicken Tostada Upside Down Bake
LOVED this meal when we tried it last time! HUGE hit with the kids too!

Friday
Hubbie has promised me a date night this week. We have been more like room mates lately and we both hate that. I am SO looking forward to this and I hope nothing comes up to hamper the idea.

Saturday Breakfast - Pancakes, eggs, bacon, the WORKS! Maybe even some cinnamon rolls... I really wish I had a doughnut pan to BAKE in the oven with. I have some great doughnut recipes.

Sunday
Leftovers

Check out MORE great Meal Plan ideas at: I'm an Organizing Junkie - orgjunkie.com.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your meal plan sounds delicious. I hope you and your family have a terrific weekend.

Cupcake Dessert said...

Your meal plan sounds so yummy!! I will have to remember to try some of these!!

And you are so right!! It doesn't seem like time for chili!! I decided that would be on our menu plan on a cold day and then today it is back up into the 90s lol.

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha