Last Minute Planning

Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting this in under the wire? Hehe…  

image

Monday
Chicken Tostada Upside Down Bake
Whoops!! We missed this last week somehow so we had it tonight instead.
Nom Nom Nom

Tuesday
Grilling something!!  My hubbie informed me that he would like to grill…

Wednesday 
Hamburgers
Let’s keep the grill going! :)

Thursday 
Soup and Grilled Cheese
It looks like it will be a cool, rainy day and this would be a good day for this meal.

Friday
Shrimp Fried Rice
I love having the kids help me with this recipe. I will need to pick up some peas and I think I’d prefer something other than crab Rangoon this time. Any suggestions?

Saturday
Chili
Doesn’t it just ooooze chili weather right now? 

Sunday
Leftovers or breakfast! :) I can’t get enough pancakes…

Check out MORE great Meal Plan ideas at: I'm an Organizing Junkie - orgjunkie.com.



1 comments:

Colleen said...

Yum yum!!! Sounds like a great week =)

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha