Being a Celebrity...

Friday, June 04, 2010

Isn't all that it's cracked up to be. This was not an easy Friday of questions for me. It could be that I am very distracted too. If you’d like to join in though, visit My Little Life and link up your answers to the 5 Question Friday Linkup.

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I think I would stick to the major I did. It was “cheap” and only an Associates Degree but it was perfect for what I needed at the time and it got me my first big job. I majored in Secretarial Sciences! A glorified way to say I learned to file, the right way. Hehe… Now, I still cannot handle dictations. Grrr… They just throw me into a nervous wreck and I cannot keep up.

2. What do you love most about your home?
That we live in it. That it’s not so old that it’s falling apart. That it has a water heat pump, fire place and garage. That it’s full of possibilities right now.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
Almost anything! I stay away from scary things mostly. I prefer things that will keep me excited and happy. If I start a tear jerker I have a hard time putting it down, but it affects my mood a lot.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmm.. Calamari? I mean… it’s LEGS! Sorta… Ugh…(turning green)

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
I cannot answer this question really. I guess I was never meant to be a celebrity? Hehe... I am terrible at TV show characters and remember who is who most of the time. Even Hubbie couldn’t come up with anything for me this time. Sigh… I’m gonna have to go out and see what others said. Leave me a comment if you answered this question so I can visit and read. :)



1 comments:

Dawn @ 5 Kids and a Dog said...

I hadn't thought about the fact that calamari is LEGS... LOL, I can't get past that it's OCTOPUS! I have tried it... fried actually. It was okay but a little rubbery. And NOT a the top of my Gotta Have Some list! :)
Thanks for the visit & comment on my blog!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha