What to Eat...

Monday, April 26, 2010


I hate it when I am trying to figure out what to eat for dinner at breakfast. I hate it even more when 4:30pm rolls around and I have nothing planned. It's the WORST when I take a poll with the family about what they want for dinner and I get a dreaded: "I don't know..." ERGH!

So... another attempt at a meal plan this week is in order. What to eat... hmmm...

Monday
Tilapia (White Fish)
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Not the most colorful dish, but a big hit in our house.

Tuesday
Shepherd's Pie

I intend to make extra mashed potatoes on Monday so the prepping of this dish will be quicker. Hehe... The pressure is on already for me to make dinner tonight! :)

Wednesday
Chicken Tostada Upside Down Bake

I wanna try something new...

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Easy Pocket Pizza's or Pizza Turnover's

I've YET to get these little things made... Hehe... This will be the third time on the meal plan. It's bound to work out this time, right?

Saturday
Breakfast

I love making breakfast for dinner and if I make it on Saturday we have something to eat on Sunday morning that is quick. Sometimes I have a method to my madness! :)

Sunday
Leftovers

Check out MORE great Meal Plan ideas at: I'm an Organizing Junkie - orgjunkie.com. There's also a sale on a super cute apron there too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha