Sleep Deprived Shopping (Cont)

Saturday, May 01, 2010

My shopping trip started out as huge fail but turned out very well. I love shopping at Kroger when there’s a major Mega Deal event or other such sale going on. Our local Kroger’s triple coupons up to $.50 too! Wooowho! Love that! :)

So there I was pacing the aisles with my NEW ad and sorted coupon box. My list was out the window being that it was from last week. I ended up purchasing a LOT more than I had anticipated, but also saved more too.

Amazing coupons…
KrogerShopping34-19Total: $120.56
Kroger Savings: -$71.03
Coupon Savings: -$49.53
GRAND TOTAL: $34.19
Happy Shopping!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha