Freebie's for Gardening!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I just had to share these because I am so ready to get out and into the garden! Aren't you? If you are gardening this year and will be blogging about it, let me know. I'd love to come take a peek!

Planning a garden is a big thing. I make my own sheet for planning and keep a Garden Journal. If you aren't even sure how to go about planning, 5DollarDinners.com has some fantastic FREE garden planning printouts to help you get started! I love how there is even a planner for container gardening. That method of gardening is very neglected.

The next difficult part of gardening is finding your plants. Once again 5DollarDinners.com to the rescue with two ways of getting FREE seeds!
  • Tomato Heriloom's is offering FREE Basil seeds (Classic Genovese, Dark Purple Opal, and Lemon Basil - $7.50 value) if you sign up for a free newsletter. (You will need to send a SASE to receive your Basil Seeds.)

    I could use some Basil seeds and would love to check out some different varieties. Herbs are easy to go crazy on because there are so many and they are easy to grow in small spaces.
  • Dinner Garden is offering a variety of free seeds either for you to pick up (if you live the area's listed) or to have mailed right to you! I promote leaving them a small donation for this wonderful freebie!

Enjoy and let me know, if you order, what you end up getting! I love seeds...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha